About Brazilian Portuguese Language
Portuguese is the 6th most spoken language after Mandarin, Spanish, English, Hindi and Arabic according to the number of native speakers in the world with around 204 million native speakers. Portuguese, a Romance language which has its origin in Latin is official language of seven countries, Brazil, Portugal, Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, São Tomé and Príncipe. In India, Portuguese language is spoken by a number of inhabitants of Goa which was a Portuguese colony until 1961.
DUBnSUB is a post-production company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Boston, USA and Yangon, Myanmar. We offer high quality Brazilian Portuguese Voice over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. Moreover, with a pool of native Brazilian Portuguese Voice over artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, we have partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Brazilian Portuguese with their pool of professional native translators. Brazilian Portuguese Voice over services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Brazilian Portuguese voice-over and recording services such as:
• Simple voice-over in Brazilian Portuguese
• Screen synced voice-over in Brazilian Portuguese
• Time synced voice-over in Brazilian Portuguese
• Lip sync voice-over in Brazilian Portuguese
Why Choose DUBnSUB Brazilian Portuguese Voice-Over Services
• More than 50+ voices to select from
• Extensive Partner Network of Brazilian Portuguese recording studios and Voice over artists
• Experienced Post Production Management Team
• Expertise to support all delivery formats
• Experienced in various narration styles across industries
• Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
• Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
• End to end support including translation from any source language to Brazilian Portuguese
• Stringent Confidentiality Policy
Focus on Quality
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Brazilian Portuguese voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Brazilian Portuguese voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.