Brief Introduction about the company:
DUBnSUB is Dubbing, Voice-over and Subtitling company with offices in Germany (Berlin), USA (Boston), France (Paris), Myanmar (Yangon) and Head Office in India (Gurgaon) near New Delhi, specializing in services like Dubbing, Voice-over and Subtitling/Captioning in over 100 languages. We are a growing Post-production company delivering services with well-connected linguists and a partner network across the globe. DUBnSUB is registered trademark of Lingual Consultancy that provides services across multiple industry verticals requiring customized language solutions.
We efficiently cover a wide variety of industries such as Entertainment (Movies, TV-series and Animations), E-learning, Gaming, Advertising, and many more. With our community of more than 10,000 subtitle linguists, 2,000 Voice-over artists and partner recording studios in 50 countries we offer Voice-over and Dubbing services in over 100 languages.
Job Title/Designation: Project Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
• End-to-end management of VO/Dubbing/Subtitling projects, from vendor/VO Artist search to delivery of final dubbed files.
• Support in the expansion of VO Artist, Subtitling artists and Dubbing Partner Studio network/database. • Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors/VO Artists. • Keeping the different variables of a project such as cost, schedule, scope, and deliverables on track • Coordinating with the client whenever required
• Support in new Dubbing/VO initiatives of the organisation
• Other responsibilities assigned by the Reporting Manager.
Skills & Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of Voice Over, Dubbing and Subtitling highly preferred. • Ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment
• He/she must also be able to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-
• Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues. • MS Office skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology • Strong problem-solving ability.
• Is trustworthy, has discretion when handling confidential information.
Sector- 48, Gurugram
5 days and alternate Saturdays