Brief Introduction about the company:
DUBnSUB is Dubbing, Voice-over and Subtitling company with offices in Germany (Berlin), USA (Boston), France (Paris), Myanmar (Yangon) and Head Office in India (Gurgaon) near New Delhi, specializing in services like Dubbing, Voice-over and Subtitling/Captioning in over 100 languages. We are a growing Post-production company delivering services with well-connected linguists and a partner network across the globe. DUBnSUB is registered trademark of Lingual Consultancy that provides services across multiple industry verticals requiring customized language solutions.
We efficiently cover a wide variety of industries such as Entertainment (Movies, TV-series and Animations), E-learning, Gaming, Advertising, and many more. With our community of more than 10,000 subtitle linguists, 2,000 Voice-over artists and partner recording studios in 50 countries we offer Voice-over and Dubbing services in over 100 languages.
Job Title/Designation: Sr Executive/Assistant Manager – Sales
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identifying and researching new business sales and market opportunities in strategic growth sectors • Developing generated leads and closing sales
• Forming relationships and proactively selling into those companies by phone and face-to-face contact • Performs research to gather and analyse data on recent industry changes and trends • Sourcing information for internal telemarketing and mailing resources • Maximize revenue and profitability with all clients
• Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic objectives.
• Understands the company’s reputation and ensures to retain that image by continually enhancing the organization’s
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Reporting Manager
Skills & Attributes
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken • • Proven translation and/or localization services sales experience and success with a consultative approach • Have a focused ‘hands on’ approach, with excellent written and oral communication skills • Ability to sell to decision makers at all levels, including Board level
• Be well organized, self-directed and dedicated to company growth.
• Be highly motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of the team and independently • Must have flexible schedule as well as ability to work under pressure and sales target driven profile • Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information • Initiative and good business sense
4 – 5 years
5 days and alternate Saturdays