About Burmese Language
Burmese is the official language of Myanmar (Burma). It is spoken as the first language by 33 million native Bamar (Burman) people and related ethnic groups. The language belongs to the Southern Burmish branch of the Sino-Tibetan languages and is the most widely spoken of the non-Sinitic Sino-Tibetan languages. The language is not ideographic. That is, it does not have characters which originated as pictures, but an alphabet, of eleven vowels and thirty-two consonants, derived from the Pahlavi script of South India. On an estimate there are 52 million Burmese language speakers in the world today, most of them congregated in the countries of Burma, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
Burmese Voice Over Services by DubnSub
DUBnSUB is a post-production company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Boston, USA and Yangon, Myanmar. We offer high quality Burmese Voice over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. Moreover, with a pool of native Burmese Voice over artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, we have partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Burmese with their pool of professional native translators. Burmese Voice over services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Burmese voice-over and recording services such as:
• Simple voice-over in Burmese
• Screen synced voice-over in Burmese
• Time synced voice-over in Burmese
• Lip sync voice-over in Burmese
Why Choose DUBnSUB Burmese Voice-Over Services
• More than 50+ voices to select from
• Extensive Partner Network of Burmese recording studios and Voice over artists
• Experienced Post Production Management Team
• Expertise to support all delivery formats
• Experienced in various narration styles across industries
• Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
• Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
• End to end support including translation from any source language to Burmese
• Stringent Confidentiality Policy
Focus on Quality
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Burmese voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Burmese voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.