Shona Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in Shona language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Shona voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Shona Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Shona voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Shona voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Simple voice-over in Shona
2. Screen synced voice-over in Shona
3. Time synced voice-over in Shona
4. Lip sync voice-over in Shona
Why Choose DUBnSUB Shona Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Shona recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Shona
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy