A creole language is a steady normal language that creates from the improving and blending of various languages at a genuinely abrupt point in time: frequently, a pidgin changed into an undeniable language.
In any case, a creole is as yet complex enough that it has a reliable arrangement of sentence structure, has a huge stable vocabulary, and is procured by youngsters as their local language. These three highlights recognize a creole language from a pidgin.
Around one hundred creole languages have emerged since 1500. These are dominatingly founded on European languages, for example, English and French because of the European Age of Discovery and the Atlantic slave exchange that emerged around then.
The creole with the biggest number of speakers is Haitian Creole, with very nearly ten million local speakers, trailed by Tok Pisin with around 4 million, the vast majority of whom are second-language speakers.
Creole Voice-Over service by DUBnSUB
We offer high quality Voice-over and Recording services in creole at competitive costs through extensive partner network of creole recording studios, VOICE OVER ARTISTS and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native creole accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native creole voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Creole Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, creole voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality creole voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of creole voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in creole
2. Screen synced voice-over in creole
3. Time synced voice-over in creole
4. Lip sync voice-over in creole
Why Choose DUBnSUB Creole Voice-Over Services
1. More than 20+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of creole recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to creole
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy