Kinyarwanda is an official language of Rwanda along with English and French. It is a Bantu language spoken by 12 million speakers in Rwanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Uganda. Kirundi which is spoken in Burundi and Tanzania is closely related to the Kinyarwanda language.
Kinyarwanda Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Kinyarwanda language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Kinyarwanda voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Kinyarwanda Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Kinyarwanda voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Kinyarwanda dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Kinyarwanda
2. TV Series Dubbing in Kinyarwanda
3. Animation dubbing in Kinyarwanda
4. Documentary dubbing in Kinyarwanda
5. Theatrical dubbing in Kinyarwanda
6. Live action dubbing in Kinyarwanda
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Kinyarwanda
Why Choose DUBnSUB Kinyarwanda Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Kinyarwanda Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy