Video marketing is becoming popular for connecting with customers in the e-commerce industry. If your business doesn’t have a video on its website, you miss out on an opportunity to connect with your audience. In this article, you’ll learn how to create videos that work well for your company’s brand and generate leads.
Where to start with your video marketing campaign?
There are a few things you should start with if you want to get started with video marketing for your e-commerce brand. For starters, ensure you have a good video production team. You don’t need to go out and spend a lot of money on fancy equipment or hire a top-tier filmmaker, but you should at least have a solid video production team in place that can help produce and edit videos for your brand.
Another thing to keep in mind is the content of your videos. Make sure the topics of your videos are relevant to your target audience.
Finally, think about how to use video marketing to increase traffic to your website. Videos can be especially effective at driving traffic from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
There are a few things you need to do to get started with video marketing:
1. Choose Your Message
Your video marketing strategy should be based on what you want to achieve. Are you looking to attract new customers? Build brand awareness? Uniquely showcase your product or service? Once you know what goals you’re striving for, start developing specific plans to reach them.
2. Choose the Right Tools and Content
You’ll need the right tools and content to produce high-quality videos that resonate with your audience. Video marketing means cameras, editing software, and a production crew. It would be best if you also thought about what videos will work best for your business. Will they be promotional? Educational? Interaction-driven? Once you have a good idea of what you want, start planning out which
Five reasons why you should consider using video marketing in your business
1. Enhance on-site customer experience: Based on statistics, 90% of consumers view videos before purchasing any product online. Using videos on your website is the great way to enhance your on-site customer experience. Product videos in your ecommerce listings, streamline the sharing of information about your product and gives customer vital information to make a purchase.
2. Clear exposure to product: A consumer gets the proper insights about the product before spending their money, when they watch a video about a product and its specifications. Videos act as a step-by-step guide and gives the user a clear picture of the product and its features. A well created product video gives a realistic feel that converts prospect into customers.
3. Increases brand awareness: Interested buyers want to know what’s unique about your product the first time they visit your ecommerce site. Adding video in your website or ecommerce listing is a great way to create brand awareness. Videos also help to establish a strong brand name that people associate with you and your business, which helps you build loyal customers for your ecommerce brand.
4. Improves customer satisfaction: By adding video content into your marketing strategy, you can improve your customer’s satisfaction. As the customer gets the exact idea of what you are offering, it becomes easier for them to engage with the product and buy the same from your ecommerce platform.
5. Videos build credibility: Video marketing is an effective way to build brand credibility. Video ensure that your target audience is engaged with your brand. The best ecommerce product video builds authenticity about the brand and gives the consumer confidence to put faith in your brand/product and invest money. Additionally, videos also boost your website’s SEO and improves its overall performance.
If you have decided to postpone the video strategy for your e-commerce business, you need to rethink it and start implementing the video strategies for the success of your ecommerce business.
DUBnSUB is a video production company backed by a highly creative workforce including video editors who amend and edit videos according to your solution and marketing goals. We specialize in video editing and post-production services for movies/films, TV shows, product videos for ecommerce platform, social media videos, training & eLearning videos, YouTube videos, etc.