Afrikaans is a Dutch word that means “African”. Afrikaans language came into existence in the 17th century when Dutch colonists established a supply station for the Dutch East India company at Cape Town. Afrikaans language is one of the official languages of South Africa and a large proportion of the local population use it as their first or second language. There are around 6.4 million native speakers of Afrikaans language. Afrikaans Language is also a native Language of Namibia.
Afrikaans Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Pari, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Afrikaans dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Afrikaans dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Afrikaans Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Afrikaans such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Afrikaans
2. TV Series Dubbing in Afrikaans
3. Animation dubbing in Afrikaans
4. Documentary dubbing in Afrikaans
5. Theatrical dubbing in Afrikaans
6. Live action dubbing in Afrikaans
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Afrikaans
Why Choose DUBnSUB Afrikaans Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Afrikaans Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afrikaans culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afrikaans translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy