Zulu language also known as isiZulu is native to South Africa, Lesotho, and Eswatini but the official language considered by South Africa. It was declared one of South Africa's 11 official languages in 1994. According to the 2011 census, around 12 million people speak this language. It belongs to the Bantu/Nguni family of languages. According to a source, it is the second most widely spoken language of the Bantu languages, after Swahili.
Zulu Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in the Zulu language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Zulu voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Zulu Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Zulu voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Zulu voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
- Simple voice-over in Zulu
- Screen synced voice-over in Zulu
- Time synced voice-over in Zulu
- Lip sync voice-over in Zulu
Why choose DUBnSUB Zulu Voice-Over Services:
- More than 200+ voices to select from
- Extensive Partner Network of Zulu recording studios and Voice over artists
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all delivery formats
- Experienced in various narration styles across industries
- Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
- Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
- End to end support including translation from any source language to Zulu
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.