About Assamese Language
Assamese or Asamiya is an Eastern Indo-Aryan language used mainly in the state of Assam in North-East India. It is the official language of Assam. It is also spoken in parts of Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and other northeast Indian states. Assamese is the easternmost of Indo-European languages; it is spoken by over 13 million native speakers. Assamese language is derived out of the ancient Indian language Sanskrit and uses script similar to the Assamese script, with few additions in number of letters.
DUBnSUB is a post-production company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Boston, USA and Yangon, Myanmar. We offer high quality Assamese Voice over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. Moreover, with a pool of native Assamese Voice over artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, we have partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Assamese with their pool of professional native translators. Assamese Voice over services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Assamese voice-over and recording services such as:
• Simple voice-over in Assamese
• Screen synced voice-over in Assamese
• Time synced voice-over in Assamese
• Lip sync voice-over in Assamese
Why Choose DUBnSUB Assamese Voice-Over Services
• More than 50+ voices to select from
• Extensive Partner Network of Assamese recording studios and Voice over artists
• Experienced Post Production Management Team
• Expertise to support all delivery formats
• Experienced in various narration styles across industries
• Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
• Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
• End to end support including translation from any source language to Assamese
• Stringent Confidentiality Policy
Focus on Quality
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Assamese voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Assamese voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.