Afrikaans is a Dutch word that means “African”. Afrikaans language came into existence in the 17th century when Dutch colonists established a supply station for the Dutch east India company at Cape Town. Afrikaans language is one of the official languages of South Africa and a large proportion of the local population use it as their first or second language. There are around 6.4 million native speakers of Afrikaans language. Afrikaans Language is also a native language of Namibia.
Afrikaans Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is an Afrikaans voice over service provider company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, Paris, France, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Voice-over and Recording services in Afrikaans at competitive costs through extensive partner network of Afrikaans recording studios, VOICE OVER ARTISTS and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Afrikaans accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Afrikaans voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Afrikaans Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Afrikaans voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Afrikaans voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Afrikaans voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Afrikaans
2. Screen synced voice-over in Afrikaans
3. Time synced voice-over in Afrikaans
4. Lip sync voice-over in Afrikaans
Why Choose DUBnSUB Afrikaans Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Afrikaans recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Afrikaans
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy