Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken predominantly by a population of 10 million natives of Sweden. It is the sole official language of Sweden and is also spoken in parts of Finland. Many other Swedish speakers reside in parts of the USA, UK, Spain and Germany, and also in other Scandinavian countries, such as France, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Canada and Australia.
Swedish Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Swedish dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers.
This not only allows you hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers you cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Swedish dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, DUBnSUB has partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Swedish with their large pool of professional native Swedish translators.
Swedish Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Swedish such as:
- Movie dubbing in Swedish
- TV Series Dubbing in Swedish
- Animation dubbing in Swedish
- Documentary dubbing in Swedish
- Theatrical dubbing in Swedish
- Live action dubbing in Swedish
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Swedish
Why Choose DUBnSUB Swedish Dubbing Services
- 200+ Swedish Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Swedish culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Swedish translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy