The official language of Estonia is Estonian, a Uralic language which is identified with Finnish. It is irrelevant to the flanking Russian and Latvian dialects, the two of which are Indo-European. Estonian is very novel among European languages, having a place with the Finno-Ugric family alongside Finnish and Hungarian. This language is spoken by around 1.1 million people globally.
Estonian Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Estonian dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Estonian dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Estonian Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is the prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Estonian such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Estonian
2. TV Series Dubbing in Estonian
3. Animation dubbing in Estonian
4. Documentary dubbing in Estonian
5. Theatrical dubbing in Estonian
6. Live action dubbing in Estonian
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Estonian
Why Choose DUBnSUB Estonian Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Estonian Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Post production Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Estonian culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Estonian translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy