Swahili is a Bantu language and the first language of the Swahili people. Swahili speakers range between 15 million to 50 million. Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, serves as the national language of Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. It is also the working language of the African Union and officially recognized as lingua franca of the East African community. The language is greatly influenced and derived from Arabic. Swahili is the language in Africa for which language technology applications have been developed. The development of language technology strengthens Swahili as a modern medium of communication.
Swahili Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in Swahili language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Swahili voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Swahili Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Swahili voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Swahili voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Simple voice-over in Swahili
2. Screen synced voice-over in Swahili
3. Time synced voice-over in Swahili
4. Lip sync voice-over in Swahili
Why Choose DUBnSUB Swahili Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Swahili recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Swahili
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy