The official language of Estonia is Estonian, a Uralic language which is identified with Finnish. It is irrelevant to the flanking Russian and Latvian dialects, the two of which are Indo-European. Estonian is very novel among European languages, having a place with the Finno-Ugric family alongside Finnish and Hungarian. This language is spoken by around 1.1 million people globally.
Estonian Voice-Over service by DUBnSUB
We offer high quality Voice-over and Recording services in Estonian at competitive costs through extensive partner network of Estonian recording studios, VOICE OVER ARTISTS and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Estonian accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Estonian voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Estonian Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Estonian voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Estonian voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Estonian voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Estonian
2. Screen synced voice-over in Estonian
3. Time synced voice-over in Estonian
4. Lip sync voice-over in Estonian
Why Choose DUBnSUB Estonian Voice-Over Services
1. More than 20+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Estonian recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Estonian
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy