Finnish language is part of the Finnic group of the Uralic language family. It is one of the two official languages of Finland (the other being Swedish), spoken by a population of 5 million native speakers. There are notable Finnish speaking minorities in Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Russia, Canada, Brazil, and the United States. There are two main varieties of Finnish used throughout the country: the "standard language" (yleiskieli), and the other is the "spoken language" (puhekieli). The standard Finnish language is used in formal situations like political speeches and newscasts. Whereas, the spoken language is mainly used in popular TV and radio shows and at workplaces, and is a preferred dialect in personal communication.
Finnish Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Finnish dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers.
This not only allows you hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers you cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Finnish dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, DUBnSUB has partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Finnish with their large pool of professional native Finnish translators.
Finnish Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Finnish such as:
- Movie dubbing in Finnish
- TV Series Dubbing in Finnish
- Animation dubbing in Finnish
- Documentary dubbing in Finnish
- Theatrical dubbing in Finnish
- Live action dubbing in Finnish
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Finnish
Why Choose DUBnSUB Finnish Dubbing Services
- 200+ Finnish Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Finnish culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Finnish translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy