About Finnish Language
Finnish language is part of the Finnic group of the Uralic language family. It is one of the two official languages of Finland (the other being Swedish), spoken by a population of 5 million native speakers. There are notable Finnish speaking minorities in Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Russia, Canada, Brazil, and the United States. There are two main varieties of Finnish used throughout the country: the "standard language" (yleiskieli), and the other is the "spoken language" (puhekieli). The standard Finnish language is used in formal situations like political speeches and newscasts. Whereas, the spoken language is mainly used in popular TV and radio shows and at workplaces, and is a preferred dialect in personal communication.
DUBnSUB is a post-production company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Boston, USA and Yangon, Myanmar. We offer high quality Finnish Voice over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. Moreover, with a pool of native Finnish Voice over artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, we have partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Finnish with their pool of professional native translators. Finnish Voice over services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Finnish voice-over and recording services such as:
• Simple voice-over in Finnish
• Screen synced voice-over in Finnish
• Time synced voice-over in Finnish
• Lip sync voice-over in Finnish
Why Choose DUBnSUB Finnish Voice-Over Services
• More than 50+ voices to select from
• Extensive Partner Network of Finnish recording studios and Voice over artists
• Experienced Post Production Management Team
• Expertise to support all delivery formats
• Experienced in various narration styles across industries
• Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
• Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
• End to end support including translation from any source language to Finnish
• Stringent Confidentiality Policy
Focus on Quality
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Finnish voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Finnish voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.