About Czech Language
Czech language, historically known as Bohemian, is a West Slavic language closely related to Slovak, Polish, and the Sorbian languages of eastern Germany. It is spoken in the Czech Republic by about 10 million of the population and is the only official language there. Many Czech-speaking communities are also found in Portugal, Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia and the USA. The Czech and Slovak language are very similar and share a common developmental path. Despite the dissolution of Czechoslovakia into separate countries, (the Czech Republic and Slovakia) the two languages still share many similarities and the modern-day Czech and Slovak languages have minor differences in pronunciation and syntax.
DUBnSUB is a post-production company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Boston, USA and Yangon, Myanmar. We offer high quality Czech Voice over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. Moreover, with a pool of native Czech Voice over artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, we have partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Czech with their pool of professional native translators. Czech Voice over services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Czech voice-over and recording services such as:
• Simple voice-over in Czech
• Screen synced voice-over in Czech
• Time synced voice-over in Czech
• Lip sync voice-over in Czech
Why Choose DUBnSUB Czech Voice-Over Services
• More than 50+ voices to select from
• Extensive Partner Network of Czech recording studios and Voice over artists
• Experienced Post Production Management Team
• Expertise to support all delivery formats
• Experienced in various narration styles across industries
• Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
• Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
• End to end support including translation from any source language to Czech
• Stringent Confidentiality Policy
Focus on Quality
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Czech voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Czech voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.