Known as the language of Jesus Christ, Aramaic is approximately 3000 years old. It is part of Semitic group of languages. This group includes Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic and many other languages. Aramaic is spoken today by small groups of people, particularly by Assyrians and is still spoken by scattered communities of Jews, Mandaeans and some Christians.
Aramaic Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Aramaic dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Aramaic dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Aramaic Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Aramaic such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Aramaic
2. TV Series Dubbing in Aramaic
3. Animation dubbing in Aramaic
4. Documentary dubbing in Aramaic
5. Theatrical dubbing in Aramaic
6. Live action dubbing in Aramaic
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Aramaic
Why Choose DUBnSUB Aramaic Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Aramaic Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Post production Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Aramaic culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Aramaic translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy