Known as the language of Jesus Christ, Aramaic is approximately 3000 years old. It is part of Semitic group of languages. This group includes Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic and many other languages. Aramaic is spoken today by small groups of people, particularly by Assyrians and is still spoken by scattered communities of Jews, Mandaeans and some Christians.
Aramaic Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is an Aramaic voice over service provider company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, Paris, France, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Voice-over and Recording services in Aramaic at competitive costs through extensive partner network of Aramaic recording studios, VOICE OVER ARTISTS and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Aramaic accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Aramaic voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Aramaic Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Aramaic voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Aramaic voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Aramaic voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Aramaic
2. Screen synced voice-over in Aramaic
3. Time synced voice-over in Aramaic
4. Lip sync voice-over in Aramaic
Why Choose DUBnSUB Aramaic Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Aramaic recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Aramaic
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy