Basque is an official and native language of the Basque country. This language is mainly spoken in adjacent parts of Northern Spain and Southwestern part of France. Basque language has 8 different dialects and people who speak this language are bilingual. There are around 7.5 Million native speakers of Basque language and majority of speakers live in Basque and northern part of Spain as the first speakers of this language were from Spain.
Basque Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Basque dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Basque dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Basque Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Basque such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Basque
2. TV Series Dubbing in Basque
3. Animation dubbing in Basque
4. Documentary dubbing in Basque
5. Theatrical dubbing in Basque
6. Live action dubbing in Basque
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Basque
Why Choose DUBnSUB Basque Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Basque Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Post production Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Basque culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Basque translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy