The Chechens possess a little region in the Caucasus Mountains between the Russian and Georgian republics. All through their long history in the Caucasus Mountains, their solid feeling of national pride has kept them arranged to battle to hold their country. The mountainous region has shielded them from adversaries as well as from outside impacts by and large. In this manner, the Chechens have held numerous customary traditions and practices. The Chechen language is spoken by more than 1.4 million individuals, generally by the people of the Chechen Republic and by individuals from the Chechen diaspora all through Russia, Jordan, Central Asia and Georgia.
What is Voice over?
A voice-over is the recorded off-camera narration or dialogue that accompanies many video productions.
DUBnSUB offers high-quality Chechen voiceover services for commercials, eLearning, promotional videos, explainer videos, IVR, audiobooks and PRAM at competitive costs in more than 70 languages through an extensive partner network of 200 professional recording studios, 3200 individual voice-over artists and experienced team of production managers.
About Chechens Language
The name Chechen originates from the town of Cheechan where the Russians first encountered Chechen speakers. There are various Chechen dialects: Akkish, Chantish, Chebarloish, Malkhish, Nokhchmakhkakhoish, Orstkhoish, Sharoish, Shuotoish, Terloish, Itum-Qalish, and Himoish.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Chechens voice-over and recording services such as:
- Simple Voice-over in Chechens
- Screen-Synced Voice-over in Chechens
- Time-Synced Voice-over in Chechens
- Lip-Synced Voice-over in Chechens
With an extensive network of recording facilities/studios in almost every country worldwide we provide simple voice-over service in around 100 languages.
We only work with professional voice actors with native fluency and produce an accurately screened voice-over in around 100 languages.
With a pool of more than 2,000 experienced voice-over artists we provide time synced voice over services in around 100 languages.
Accurate lip-synced voice-over and recording services for movies, advertisements, animation videos in around 100 languages.
DUBnSUB is a voice-over company with head office in Gurgaon, India, and branch offices in Germany (Berlin), USA (Boston), France (Paris), and Myanmar (Yangon). We offer voice-over services for various genres of video content including voice-overs for PRAMS (Pre-Recorded Announcements and Music), corporate voice-over, e-learning voice-over, voice-overs for commercials, voice-over for IVR, voice-over for promotional videos, voice-over for audiobooks in around 100 languages.
We are a post-production agency with a vast pool of experienced voice-over artists, an extensive network of recording facilities/studios boasting state-of-the-art technology in almost every country worldwide.
We measure our success by how happy our clients feel about their experience with us. We strive to make excellent quality voice-overs and on-time delivery to our clients in every circumstance. We have successfully made our clients happy across Cinema (feature, animation, documentaries), Advertising, Gaming, E-learning, Media & Entertainment (TV series, OTT platforms), and other industries. With a pool of more than 10,000 subtitle linguists, 2,000 voice-over artists, and partner recording studios in 50 countries we offer voice-over services in over100 languages.
Quality is the primary focus at DUBnSUB. Hence, we deliver high-quality dubbing services at competitive rates while preserving the authentic tone of the content.
Our highly qualified and experienced team of professional recording studios, voice-over artists and translators are committed to delivering high-quality voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We take utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
We are committed to providing superior services and products to our clients. Our primary focus is to see that our customers are completely satisfied and come to us again and again with their requirements and projects.
Voice over services at DUBnSUB
- Voice-Overs for Commercial : Radio, television, animation, infomercials, sweepers, imaging, promos, screeners, trailers, jingles, tags, etc.
- Voice-Overs for Narration : Audio books, documentaries, medical narration, website audio, technical narration, political statements, audio tours, news releases, financial narration, etc.
- Voice-Overs for Telephonic : On-holiday, after hours, holiday messaging, interactive voice response, automated attendant, voicemail greetings, phone prompts.
- Voice-Overs for Corporate/Industrial : Promotional video, training programs, sales presentations, in-flight announcements, award show nominees, winners, product endorsements, point of sale messaging, trade show exhibits, in store kiosks, hi-tech toys, documentary films.
- Voice-Overs for E-learning : Instructional DVDs, PC, console, Arcade games, multimedia, flash presentations.
- Voice-Overs for Entertainment : Movies, TV Series, Animation Series, Cartoon Series, Video Games etc.
To know more about us, please visit www.dubnsub.com. For any Chechen voice over project requirements contact us at [email protected] or give us a call at +91 124 498 2484. We will be more than happy to help!