The Greenlandic language is exceptionally near that of the Inuit dialects of Canada. It has been the official language of the Greenlandic autonomous territory since June 2009. A move that further reinforce the way of life and language. The Greenlandic language has four district explicit dialects. West Greenlandic (Kalaallisut) is the official language. It is utilized in learning foundations to complement the Danish and English languages. Kalaallisut is spoken by more than 44,000 Greenlanders in the locales of Nuuk, Sisimiut, and Kangerussuaq. East Greenlandic (Tunumiisut/Tunumiitoraasiat) is spoken by around 3,000 individuals in the Tasiilaq in Southeast Greenland. The third dialect called North Greenlandic (Avanersuarmiutut) is otherwise called the Thule dialect or the Polar Eskimo language. It is spoken in the Qaanaaq and Nord locales of north Greenland by around 800 individuals. It is firmly like Inuktitut, an Eskimo-Aleut language spoken in Canada. In conclusion, the South Greenlandic is spoken by the minority population.
Greenlandic Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Greenlandic dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Greenlandic dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Greenlandic Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is the prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Greenlandic such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Greenlandic
2. TV Series Dubbing in Greenlandic
3. Animation dubbing in Greenlandic
4. Documentary dubbing in Greenlandic
5. Theatrical dubbing in Greenlandic
6. Live action dubbing in Greenlandic
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Greenlandic
Why Choose DUBnSUB Greenlandic Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Greenlandic Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Post production Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Greenlandic culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Greenlandic translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy