The Greenlandic language is exceptionally near that of the Inuit dialects of Canada. It has been the official language of the Greenlandic autonomous territory since June 2009. A move that further reinforce the way of life and language. The Greenlandic language has four district explicit dialects. West Greenlandic (Kalaallisut) is the official language. It is utilized in learning foundations to complement the Danish and English languages. Kalaallisut is spoken by more than 44,000 Greenlanders in the locales of Nuuk, Sisimiut, and Kangerussuaq. East Greenlandic (Tunumiisut/Tunumiitoraasiat) is spoken by around 3,000 individuals in the Tasiilaq in Southeast Greenland. The third dialect called North Greenlandic (Avanersuarmiutut) is otherwise called the Thule dialect or the Polar Eskimo language. It is spoken in the Qaanaaq and Nord locales of north Greenland by around 800 individuals. It is firmly like Inuktitut, an Eskimo-Aleut language spoken in Canada. In conclusion, the South Greenlandic is spoken by the minority population.
Greenlandic Voice-Over service by DUBnSUB
We offer high quality Greenlandic Voice-Over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Greenlandic accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Greenlandic voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Greenlandic Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Greenlandic voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Greenlandic voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Greenlandic voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Greenlandic
2. Screen synced voice-over in Greenlandic
3. Time synced voice-over in Greenlandic
4. Lip sync voice-over in Greenlandic
Why Choose DUBnSUB Greenlandic Voice-Over Services
1. More than 20+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Greenlandic recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Greenlandic
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy