The Hawaiian language (ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi) is one of the most established living dialects in the world. Hawaiian, alongside English, is an official language of the State of Hawaii. The Hawaiian language has a turbulent history and was at one point even expected to be wiped out by the end of the twentieth century. Notwithstanding, a Hawaiian language "renaissance" has happened in the course of recent years, and today more individuals are keen on learning the language once more. The province of Hawaii perceives both English and the Hawaiian language as an official language. Out of all the 50 states in America, Hawaii is the just one to have its very own language.
Hawaiian Voice-Over service by DUBnSUB
We offer high quality Hawaiian Voice-Over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Hawaiian accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Hawaiian voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Hawaiian Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Hawaiian voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Hawaiian voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Hawaiian voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Hawaiian
2. Screen synced voice-over in Hawaiian
3. Time synced voice-over in Hawaiian
4. Lip sync voice-over in Hawaiian
Why Choose DUBnSUB Hawaiian Voice-Over Services
1. More than 20+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Hawaiian recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Hawaiian
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy