Hmong language, also known as the Mong language is known as the first Vernacular Chuanqiandian Miao in China. The language is native to China, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. On a count, there are around 3.7 million native speakers of this language. It belongs to Hmong-Mien language family group. The Hmong language was developed within the last two thousand years. This group is closely related to Miao and reside in Southern China.
Hmong Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany France, Paris and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Hmong dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers.
This not only allows you hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers you cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Hmong dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, DUBnSUB has partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Hmong with their large pool of professional native Hmong translators.
Hmong Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Hmong such as:
- Movie dubbing in Hmong
- TV Series Dubbing in Hmong
- Animation dubbing in Hmong
- Documentary dubbing in Hmong
- Theatrical dubbing in Hmong
- Live action dubbing in Hmong
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Hmong
Why Choose DUBnSUB Hmong Dubbing Services
- 200+ Hmong Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Hmong culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Hmong translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy