The Irish language (also known as Erse or Gaelic) is a member of the Goidelic language of the Celtic language family. Originated and spoken in Ireland, the language is spoken by 1.76 million people and has constitutional status as the national and official first language of the Republic of Ireland. The language is also recognized as one of the official languages of the European Union. The three major dialects of the language are Munster (Southern Irish), Connacht (Western Irish) and Ulster (Northern Irish).
Irish Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Irish language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Irish voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Irish Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Irish voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Irish dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Irish
2. TV Series Dubbing in Irish
3. Animation dubbing in Irish
4. Documentary dubbing in Irish
5. Theatrical dubbing in Irish
6. Live action dubbing in Irish
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Irish
Why Choose DUBnSUB Irish Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Irish Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy