Kongo language is a Bantu language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is a tonal language spoken by people living in tropical forests and sold as slaves to the Americas. Kongo is also spoken in the Republic of Congo and Angola. There are 7 million speakers and 2 million more as second language speakers. Creole language used in the region, is based on Kongo, and is the first African language studied by western scholars. Kongo is committed to writing in Latin characters and had the earliest Dictionary of any Bantu Language.
Kongo Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Kongo language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Kongo voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Kongo Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Kongo voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Kongo dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Kongo
2. TV Series Dubbing in Kongo
3. Animation dubbing in Kongo
4. Documentary dubbing in Kongo
5. Theatrical dubbing in Kongo
6. Live action dubbing in Kongo
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Kongo
Why Choose DUBnSUB Kongo Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Kongo Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy