Malagasy is an Austronesian language and official language of Madagascar. Most people speak it has a first language. Malagasy is closely related to the westernmost of Malayo-Polynesian. It is spoken by 18 million people and is also spoken in Reunion and the Comoros islands, east of Madagascar. Many residents of urban Madagascar are bilingual in Malagasy and French. Bantu influence is seen in sound and vocabulary of the Malagasy Language. The language has two principal dialects: Western and Eastern which are characterized by a high degree of lexical similarity.
Malagasy Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in Malagasy language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Malagasy voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Malagasy Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Malagasy voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Malagasy voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Simple voice-over in Malagasy
2. Screen synced voice-over in Malagasy
3. Time synced voice-over in Malagasy
4. Lip sync voice-over in Malagasy
Why Choose DUBnSUB Malagasy Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Malagasy recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Malagasy
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy