Malay is the 14th most spoken language according to the number of native speakers in the world with around 77 million native speakers. The Malay language or Bahasa Melayu is a major language of the Austronesian language family spoken in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. It is spoken by ethnic Malays, across the Strait of Malacca, including the coasts of the Malay Peninsula of Malaysia and the eastern coast of Sumatra in Indonesia, and has been established as a native language of part of western coastal Sarawak and West Kalimantan in Borneo.
Malay Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Malay dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers.
This not only allows you hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers you cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Malay dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, DUBnSUB has partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Malay with their large pool of professional native Malay translators.
Malay Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Malay such as:
- Movie dubbing in Malay
- TV Series Dubbing in Malay
- Animation dubbing in Malay
- Documentary dubbing in Malay
- Theatrical dubbing in Malay
- Live action dubbing in Malay
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Malay
Why Choose DUBnSUB Malay Dubbing Services
- 200+ Malay Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Malay culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Malay translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy