Nepali language is also known as Nepalese language and is an Indo-Aryan language. It is the official language of Nepal. It is spoken by more than 17 million people in Nepal and its neighboring countries. Some population of Bhutan too communicates in the Nepali language. Earlier it was called Khas Speech (Khas Kura). It was initially spoken by the Khas people of Karnali Region before it came into presence as the Nepali language.
Nepali Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of dubbing in the Nepali language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Nepali voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Nepali Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Nepali voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Nepali dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
- Movie dubbing in Nepali
- TV Series Dubbing in Nepali
- Animation dubbing in Nepali
- Documentary dubbing in Nepali
- Theatrical dubbing in Nepali
- Live action dubbing in Nepali
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Nepali
Why Choose DUBnSUB NepaliDubbing Services
- 200+ Nepali Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Nepali culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Nepali translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy