Norwegian is a North Germanic language with 5 million native speakers. It is spoken mainly in Norway, where it is the official language. The language also has its speakers in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the UK, Spain, Canada and the USA. According to an established law and governmental norms, there are two official forms of written Norwegian language Bokmå (literally “book tongue”) and Nynorsk (literally “new Norwegian”). Today, the schools/institutions of Norway teach both variations of the language. Some major newspapers, political journals, and many local newspapers also use both these languages.
Norwegian Dubbing Service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Norwegian dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers.
This not only allows you hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers you cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Norwegian dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Additionally, DUBnSUB has partnered with Lingual Consultancy – a leading Language Service Provider, which allows us to offer script translation and adaptation in Norwegian with their large pool of professional native Norwegian translators.
Norwegian Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Norwegian such as:
- Movie dubbing in Norwegian
- TV Series Dubbing in Norwegian
- Animation dubbing in Norwegian
- Documentary dubbing in Norwegian
- Theatrical dubbing in Norwegian
- Live action dubbing in Norwegian
- 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Norwegian
Why Choose DUBnSUB Norwegian Dubbing Services
- 200+ Norwegian Voice Artists to select from
- Experienced Post Production Management Team
- Expertise to support all audio/video formats
- Localization and adaptation to suit Norwegian culture and traditions.
- Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
- Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
- End to end support including Norwegian translation from 30+ languages
- Stringent Confidentiality Policy