Norwegian is a North Germanic language spoken by the people of Norway and is the official language there. We have around 5 million speakers of the Norwegian language. It is written in two official forms - Nynorsk and Nynorsk with its own variants. Norwegian (Nynorsk) is developed based on various Norwegian dialects spoken and Nynorsk is a new Norwegian with its own variants. Norwegian is one of the official languages of Norway and the other language is Sami, spoken by the Northern part of Norway.
Norwegian (Nynorsk) Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk) language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Norwegian (Nynorsk) voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Norwegian (Nynorsk) Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Norwegian (Nynorsk) voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Norwegian (Nynorsk) dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
2. TV Series Dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
3. Animation dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
4. Documentary dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
5. Theatrical dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
6. Live action dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Norwegian (Nynorsk)
Why Choose DUBnSUB Norwegian (Nynorsk) Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Norwegian (Nynorsk) Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy