Ojibwe is also known as Ojibwa which is an indigenous language of North America. It is a central Algonquian language spoken in Canada, Quebec, through Ontario to Manitoba and Michigan to Montana. We have around 100, 800 native speakers of Ojibwe language. The aggregated dialects of Ojibwe are the second most spoken First Nations language in Canada (after Cree), and the fourth most spoken in the United States. The Ojibwe Language immersion school teaches all classes to children in Ojibwe only.
Ojibwe Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Ojibwe language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Ojibwe voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Ojibwe Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Ojibwe voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Ojibwe dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Ojibwe
2. TV Series Dubbing in Ojibwe
3. Animation dubbing in Ojibwe
4. Documentary dubbing in Ojibwe
5. Theatrical dubbing in Ojibwe
6. Live action dubbing in Ojibwe
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Ojibwe
Why Choose DUBnSUB Ojibwe Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Ojibwe Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy