Pali language is also known as the Magadhi language. It belongs to the Middle Indo-Aryan language family group. The language is native to the Indian Subcontinent and seems closely related to Indian Vedas and Sanskrit. The language was mostly understood by the Northern Indian people during Buddha's time. Pali literature is classified under three main heading: Tipitaka, Atthakatha and Tika. Interestingly, the word Pali has different meanings like: a line, a causeway, a sacred text, the texts recording the teachings of the Buddha, a passage from such texts and the language of these texts and its auxiliaries.
Pali Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in Pali language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Pali voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Pali Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Pali voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Pali voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Simple voice-over in Pali
2. Screen synced voice-over in Pali
3. Time synced voice-over in Pali
4. Lip sync voice-over in Pali
Why Choose DUBnSUB Pali Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Pali recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Pali
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy