Rundi, also known as Kirundi is a Bantu language spoken by 9 million and is the official language of Burundi. Rundi is mutually intelligible with Kinyarwanda, an official language of Rwanda and the two form the dialect known as Rwanda-Rundi. Rundi has three ethnic groups Hutu, Tutsi and Twa. We can see a good number of speakers of Rundi residing in Tanzania, Uganda, and Rwanda.
Rundi Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Rundi language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Rundi voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Rundi Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Rundi voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Rundi dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Rundi
2. TV Series Dubbing in Rundi
3. Animation dubbing in Rundi
4. Documentary dubbing in Rundi
5. Theatrical dubbing in Rundi
6. Live action dubbing in Rundi
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Rundi
Why Choose DUBnSUB Rundi Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Rundi Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy