Serbo-Croatian also called Serbo-Croat which is a South Slavic language. It is the primary language of Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro. It is a pluricentric language with four mutually standard varieties. We have around 20 million native speakers of the Serbo-Croatian language. Serbo-Croatian term was coined by German dictionary-maker Jacob Grimm in the year 1824.
Serbo-Croatian Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Serbo-Croatian language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Serbo-Croatian voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Serbo-Croatian Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Serbo-Croatian voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Serbo-Croatian dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
2. TV Series Dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
3. Animation dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
4. Documentary dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
5. Theatrical dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
6. Live action dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Serbo-Croatian
Why Choose DUBnSUB Serbo-Croatian Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Serbo-Croatian Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy