Shona is a Bantu language spoken in Zimbabwe by the Shona people. There are about 9 million native speakers of the language. The speakers of the Shona language are also found in Zambia and Botswana. It is one of the most spoken Bantu Language. Shona is a standard language written with an orthography that was defined in the early 20th century. Shona has the following dialects Ndau, Manyika, and Karanga. The literature and all the dialects of the Shona language are given equal significance and taught in local schools.
Shona Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Shona language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Shona voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Shona Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Shona voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Shona dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Shona
2. TV Series Dubbing in Shona
3. Animation dubbing in Shona
4. Documentary dubbing in Shona
5. Theatrical dubbing in Shona
6. Live action dubbing in Shona
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Shona
Why Choose DUBnSUB Shona Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Shona Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy