Sino-Tibetan is also known as Trans-Himalayan in some sources. In terms of the number of speakers, it constitutes the world’s second-largest language family with more than 400 languages and major dialects. The family has around 1.5 billion speakers worldwide. It includes both the Chinese and the Tibeto-Burman languages. It also includes Tai or Thai and Karen language families. However, One School of Thought assigns the Tai and Chinese languages to a single subfamily called Sino-Siamese or Sinitic.
Sino-Tibetan Voice-over by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service audio & voice-over production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer a high quality of voice-over and recording services in Sino-Tibetan language at a competitive cost including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in recording great-quality voice-over using Sino-Tibetan voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Sino-Tibetan Voice over services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Sino-Tibetan voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Sino-Tibetan voice-over and recording services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Simple voice-over in Sino-Tibetan
2. Screen synced voice-over in Sino-Tibetan
3. Time synced voice-over in Sino-Tibetan
4. Lip sync voice-over in Sino-Tibetan
Why Choose DUBnSUB Sino-Tibetan Voice-Over Services
1. More than 30+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Sino-Tibetan recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Sino-Tibetan
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy