Sundanese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by the Sundanese. It has approximately 39 million native speakers in the western third of Java in Indonesia who represent about 15% of Indonesia's total population. Sundanese is the official language in West Java and Banten, it appears to be closely related to Malay and Madurese and distantly related to Javanese. There are six main dialects of Sundanese, Western, Northern, Southern or Priangan, Mid-east, Northeast and Southeast. The Southern or Priangan dialect is widely spoken and taught in schools.
Sundanese Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a full-service dubbing & post-production house with offices in Germany, France, USA, Myanmar and Head Office in Gurgaon (India). We offer high-quality of dubbing in Sundanese language at competitive costs including script translation, transcription, translation, proofreading, recording, editing, and audio syncing.
We are a team that specializes in providing great-quality dubbing using Sundanese voice talents. Our experienced and highly-qualified team of post-production managers work in sync with you and fully understand your project to effectively manage and complete your requirement.
At DUBnSUB we provide Sundanese Dubbing services for E-learning, TV & Radio commercials, Audio narration, Podcasts, Video games, Corporate presentations, IVR, et al. Additionally, with our large pool of native Sundanese voice talents you get a variety of options to choose from as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
With quick turnaround times, we deliver your projects in numerous languages and various supported file formats.
Additionally, we take the utmost care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of information provided by our clients. We follow a stringent confidentiality policy and are heavily invested in the latest technologies to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us.
Types of Sundanese dubbing services provided by DUBnSUB:
1. Movie dubbing in Sundanese
2. TV Series Dubbing in Sundanese
3. Animation dubbing in Sundanese
4. Documentary dubbing in Sundanese
5. Theatrical dubbing in Sundanese
6. Live action dubbing in Sundanese
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Sundanese
Why Choose DUBnSUB Sundanese Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Sundanese Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Afar culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Afar translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy