Standard Tibetan, a part of the Tibetic languages that has many similarities with the speech of Lhasa, an Ü-Tsang dialect. It is native to India, Nepal and Tibet. On a count there are approximately more than 1.2 million native speakers. Classical Tibetan is a foremost regional literary language, predominantly for its use in Buddhist literature. As a matter of fact, region covers more than 1.2 million sq km. Tibet was discovered on the Tibetan Plateau in the northern part of the Himalayas. It is the traditional home of Tibetan people along some ethnic groups. It is the highest region on Earth, with an average elevation of 4500 meters.
Tibetan Dubbing service by DUBnSUB
DUBnSUB is a dubbing company based in Gurgaon, India with branch offices in Berlin, Germany, France, Paris, Myanmar and Boston, USA. We offer high quality Tibetan dubbing services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows our customers and benefactors hassle-free in-country dubbing studio quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with a large pool of native Tibetan dubbing artists you get abundant options to cast from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Tibetan Dubbing services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more.
Quality is the prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of production managers, dubbing artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality dubbing services at competitive costs while also preserving the authentic tone of the content.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of dubbing in Tibetan such as:
1. Movie dubbing in Tibetan
2. TV Series Dubbing in Tibetan
3. Animation dubbing in Tibetan
4. Documentary dubbing in Tibetan
5. Theatrical dubbing in Tibetan
6. Live action dubbing in Tibetan
7. 2.0 and 5.0 mix while dubbing in Tibetan
Why Choose DUBnSUB Tibetan Dubbing Services
1. Abundant Tibetan Voice Artists to choose from
2. Experienced Post production Management Team
3. Expertise to support all audio/video formats
4. Localization and adaptation to suit Tibetan culture and traditions.
5. Extensive quality checks to deliver high standards based on client requirement.
6. Quick turnaround time at competitive rates
7. End to end support including Tibetan translation from multiple languages
8. Stringent Confidentiality Policy