Standard Tibetan, a part of the Tibetic languages that has many similarities with the speech of Lhasa, an Ü-Tsang dialect. It is native to India, Nepal and Tibet. On a count there are approximately more than 1.2 million native speakers. Classical Tibetan is a foremost regional literary language, predominantly for its use in Buddhist literature. As a matter of fact, region covers more than 1.2 million sq km. Tibet was discovered on the Tibetan Plateau in the northern part of Himalayas. It is the traditional home of Tibetan people along some ethnic groups. It is the highest region on Earth, with an average elevation of 4500 meters.
Tibetan Voice-Over service by DUBnSUB
We offer high quality Tibetan Voice-Over services at competitive costs, through extensive partner network of dubbing studios and experienced team of production managers. This not only allows us to provide native Tibetan accent/tone and studio sound quality but also offers cost benefits of our extensive partner network reach. Moreover, with our large pool of native Tibetan voice over artists you get abundant options to choose from, as per your requirements of gender, age, voice, tone, and style.
Tibetan Voice Over and Recording services at DUBnSUB span across industries such as entertainment (movies, TV-series, animation and documentaries), e-learning, corporate, gaming, advertising, and many more. Quality is prime focus at DUBnSUB and our highly qualified and experienced team of post-production managers, Tibetan voice over artists and translators are committed to deliver high quality Tibetan voice over recording services at competitive costs.
We understand the sensitivity and confidentiality of our client’s data and are heavily invested in latest technologies to ensure confidentiality, safety and security of your data. DUBnSUB also has stringent confidentiality policies within the organization and with our collaborators/partners.
DUBnSUB provides all type of Tibetan voice-over and recording services such as:
1. Simple voice-over in Tibetan
2. Screen synced voice-over in Tibetan
3. Time synced voice-over in Tibetan
4. Lip sync voice-over in Tibetan
Why Choose DUBnSUB Tibetan Voice-Over Services
1. More than 20+ voices to select from
2. Extensive Partner Network of Tibetan recording studios and Voice over artists
3. Experienced Postproduction Management Team
4. Expertise to support all delivery formats
5. Experienced in various narration styles across industries
6. Extensive quality checks to ensure quality
7. Quick turnaround time at competitive costs
8. End to end support including translation from Multiple languages to Tibetan
9. Stringent Confidentiality Policy